Aadhaar card download Complete Guidelines.
Aadhaar card download Now, If you have enrolled for Aadhar Card and not received yet then you can use mAadhaar app or you have uidai aadhar download option online on the official Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). For aadhaar card download, first of all, you have to visit UIDAI official website that is https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
How to get Aaadhar Download Card Online?
Three options are given below for aadhaar card download online, so don’t forget to select one before proceeding
1) Enrolment Id 2) Aadhar card No 3) Name & DOB
What is Aadhar Card Download Online Procedure:
First Aadhar Card Download Steps
Aadhaar Card Download Steps (2018) Updated
- Visit UIDAI Official website, https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on “Download Aadhar” under Aadhaar Enrolment section
- you will be redirected to this link. https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Enrolment ID/Aadhaar Number/VID and Date and Time
- Please enter your Full Name
- Pin Code ( Postal Code)
- Enter Security Code
- You will get a Pinto that versatile number in 60 seconds.
- Enter that OTP PIN in Computer Screen.
- Now download E-Aadhaar Card.
(Read more Aadhar card Download and Print
What is Aadhar card download Password?
After aadhar card download, the downloaded PDF file will be password protected,
to open it you have to enter password. please follow given instructions below.
aadhar card password
How to open Aadhar card Download PDF file?
aadhaar card downloaded PDF File will be password protected – this used to be the Area pin code. It has now been changed to a combination of the first four letters of your name and your year of birth. Example – RAJU1989
Print Your Aadhaar Cards Now
Aadhar card download conclusion
Friends, still If you are having a problem with aadhar card download, then don’t panic here is video tutorial which will guide you to understand the procedure for Aadhaar card download
How to download aadhaar card, new update September 2018
Some important Link :