AADHAR Card Change of Address – Corrections Of Address Online
Assuming that your Aadhaar is produced and there is a misstep in Aadhaar Card, or you have as of late changedyour location, or you have changed your Mobile no. You can whenever overhaul your AADHAAR Card. For your accommodation the steps are imparted underneath. Accompany these steps to transform you Address online:
1. visit this site of UIDAI Data UPDATE
2. now enter your AADHAAR No. furthermore the Text Verification numbers.
3. you will appropriate OTP (ie. One Time Password) on your Mobile no. This is the same portable no. that you gave at the time of enrolment
4. after you Log in, Tick Address and Click Submit
5. a new Page will open, now enter all the Contact parts/ New Address items.
6. start with Pin code.
7. to sort in neighborhood dialect compose the sentence in English and afterward press TAB key. It will immediately distinguish into neighborhood dialect.
8. after filling the structure click Submit Update Request.
9. now self authenticate the Documents. Inhabitant’s name must be plainly specified beneath the marks when self verifying the archives.
10. now transfer the reports of your location. The acknowledged records are:
• bank Statement/ Passbook
• post Office Account Statement/passbook
• ration Card
• voter ID
• driving License
• government Photo ID cards/ administration photograph character card issued by PSU
• electricity Bill (not more seasoned than 3 months)
• water bill (not more seasoned than 3 months)
• telephone Landline Bill (not more seasoned than 3 months)
• property Tax Receipt (not more seasoned than 3 months)
• credit Card Statement (not more seasoned than 3 months)
• insurance Policy
• signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
• signed Letter having Photo issued by enrolled Company on letterhead
• signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Instruction on letterhead
• nregs Job Card
• arms License
• pensioner Card
• freedom Fighter Card
• kissan Passbook
• cghs / ECHS Card
• certificate of Address having photograph issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
• certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or its proportional power (for rustic regions)
• income Tax Assessment Order
• vehicle Registration Certificate
• registered Sale / Lease / Rent Agreement
• address Card having Photo issued by Department of Posts
• caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt.
• disability ID Card/handicapped therapeutic endorsement issued by the particular State/ut Governments/administrations
• gas Connection Bill (not more seasoned than 3 months)
• passport of Spouse
• passport of Parents(in instance of Minor)