If are you worried about Aadhar Card which you had applied and yet not received, or if you have lost your aadhar card then don’t panic you are at right place, where we will guide you to download Aadhar card with Aadhar no Easily!
Download Aadhar card by Aadhaar number
- First of all, to download the Aadhar card Visit Official website Click Here.
- After that select the Aadhar which is given at the top.
- Then enter your name, pin code and security code.
- Click the Get One Time Password button.
- After some time you will get OTP on mobile, put it in the OTP box and click the Validate & Download button.
- Your Aadhar Card will be downloaded.
Aadhar card password
Please note: You will be asked password when you open your Aadhaar card PDF File. Put your City PINCODE on it or It has now been changed to a combination of the first four letters of your name and your year of birth. see the image mentioned below
Q: What is the password of an Aadhar card?
A: The password for that PDF Aadhaar Card is the first four letter of your name in capital letters and year of birth in YYYY format as shown in the above image.
for example RAJU1988