If you have applied for Aadhar and it has been generated by UIDAI but yet not received yet then you can download Aadhar Card from the official website. that is https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
There are two options to download E-Aadhar through Enrolment Id or Aadhaar No
How to download aadhar card by Enrolment Number
Here we will guide you to download Aadhar card by Enrolment No so after visiting UIDAI website please first select option Enrolment id before you start filling details.
Please follow the steps given below
- First of all, to download the Aadhar card Visit Official website Click Here.
- After that select the Enrolment Id which is given at the top.
- Then enter your Enrolment No, Date or Time, Full Name, Pincode, Security code
- Click the Get One Time Password button.
- After some time you will get OTP on mobile, put it in the OTP box and click the Validate & Download button.
- Your Aadhar Card will be downloaded.
You will be asked password when you open your Aadhaar card PDF File. Put your City PINCODE on it but now the new e-Aadhaar letter pdf password will be of 8 characters. It will be a combination of the first four letter of your name in capital letters and year of birth in YYYY format as shown in the below image.
PLEASE NOT:-The downloaded PDF File will be password protected – this used to be the Area pin code. It has now been changed to a combination of the first four letters of your name and your year of birth.
Q: What is the password of an Aadhar card?
A: The password for that PDF Aadhaar Card is the PIN Code of your Area where you have registered for the Aadhaar Card or first four letter of your name in capital letters and year of birth in YYYY format as shown in the above image.