If you are suffering to download E-Aadhar card then here is a very easy guide which will help you to download your aadhar card in 3 steps.
How to download your E-Aadhaar Card in 3 Steps
1.) First of to login UIDAI Offical Portal – http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/edetails.aspx
2. input the obliged Details Enrolment Number, Date and Time and after that your Receipt Number.
3. enter your Pin Code (Postal Code) and after that Hit Submit.
In the event that your Card is Generate in the event that your Aadhar card is produced, you will advance to next page, where you can download your eaadhaar Card.
1. Enter your Enrollment Number and a Mobile Number.
2. You will get a Pin to that versatile number in 60 seconds.
3. Enter that PIN in Computer Screen.
Now you can download your E-Aadhaar Card.
If your Card is Not Generated
in the event that your E-Aadhaar card is not yet produced, you may confront the blunders recorded underneath. “ID furnished by you is not accessible. If its not too much trouble inquire not many days later”. – If this mistake is indicated then you have to hold up a week more and check once more. when it indicates the same slip then you have to hold up again a week more.
“Your Aadhaar enlistment has fizzled. Your Aadhaar no couldn’t be produced because of a data/process failure in your selection. It would be ideal if you re-enlist yourself at the closest selection focus”. – If this failure is demonstrated then you have to head off to aadhaar card selection focus and requirement to get some information about this.